Wow, we had an awesome weekend. I decided to have a surprise birthday party for my mom since she was turning 60 this year. I thought it would be an even bigger surprise if I could get my brother Dave and his girlfriend Iris to come in town from Texas. Low and behold they were able to work it out and came in town Thursday night. Come Friday we all went to California Dreaming for the big surprise dinner. It was priceless to see the shock on my mom's face when she rounded the corner and saw all of us. It was a wonderful night. The rest of the weekend was spent enjoying my brother and Iris' company. We had a great time. Thank you Dave and Iris for making the trip out here and thank you Norm for helping me pull off the BIG surprise, couldn't have done it without you all. Mom, Happy Birthday again...I hope it was one you will never forget.
We love you!!

Turned the BIG 60!



Malia thought the party was for her.

How do you tell an 18 month old...the party is not for you. :)

Helping Gramme with her gifts.

Malia with Uncle Dave

Iris and Dave (we miss you already!)

What a GREAT gift to give to parents. ;)

Malia helping Uncle Dave and dada put together her new trike.
Thank you God for our wonderful family!!
1 comment:
Great pictures Jaime! Malia is adorable. Hope to get together sometime after the holidays!
Courtney
Post a Comment