Saturday, December 5, 2009

Many things to be thankful for...

Each year Thanksgiving rolls around, I like to think about what I am thankful for. The list keeps growing and growing, however, this year I am really thankful for family and our health. God is amazing and is always faithful. We were blessed to spend Thanksgiving in North Carolina with Wes' family and had a great time. It is so much fun to watch Malia with her cousins Maya and Ella. Here are some of our favorites and a recap of our week...


Loves Nana & Poppy's puppies


Children's Museum...had a blast!


Met Clifford for the first time....ran right up to him.


Look Maya...it is Clifford!!


Why are you so tall?


3 Bears room...this bed is just right.


Yum! Happy Thanksgiving.


Zoom, zoom.








Watch out, here comes trouble!


Fighting for Nana


Maya Rae, 2 years old already.


Ella Drew, 3 years old.


Just when I think she can't be even more like her daddy.


Wouldn't leave Uncle Richard alone.


Maya and Ella were decorating and Malia just kept eating the candy.


She had a ball on Ella's sofa...I think Santa Claus might be bringing her a Dora sofa for Christmas. ;)

No comments: