Where has the time gone? I can't believe in just six months Malia will be turning two years old. Wow! She is so much fun and constantly on the go. She is fully enjoying her toddler era. We went to the doctor earlier this week for her 18 month checkup and she got all thumbs up. The funniest thing happened when she got her shots. She looked up at me and said "Uh-Oh". The nurse and myself just started laughing. She was a true trooper! She must get her courage from her daddy, because I still cry when I get shots and I am getting ready to turn 30!
Measurements:
26 lbs 6 oz
35 inches tall (can you say...future volleyball player) ;)
Her are some of my favorite pictures...
Such a ham!!
Cheez!!

She actually climbed in all by herself...with gold fish and all!
Hope you all all are doing well. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
2 comments:
LOL I love the dryer one!! I can't wait for Mason and her to play! This summer will be fun!
Oh and they will be about the same size!!! M is 25lb and 31.5in at 12months!!
Post a Comment