Mother's Day, what a great day! As I take a look back to when I became a mom and reflect on the last year, so many emotions go through my head. I always thought Mother's Day was special, guess I didn't realize how special until I became a mom. Everything I am today is because of many people. However, the main people I would like to thank is God, my wonderful Husband, my daughter, and my loving Mom. Obviously, I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for God and following his path that he laid before me. But it goes back even further than that...my mom. Many of you just see my mom as this woman that devotes a lot of time in the children's nursery at church, loves animals, and would do anything for her granddaughter or family. Many of you are unaware though of the sacrifices she had to make just to make sure my brother and I had a wonderful upbringing. Therefore, I just want to say thank you mom for being the BEST mother and for essentially giving up your life and dreams, just to make sure Dave and I could live ours. I would not be the woman much less the mother I am today if it weren't for all the LOVE and SUPPORT you provided me through the years. As I reflect on this past year and look forward towards the future, I can only pray that I too will be the mother that Malia looks up to and respects.
Thank you for all that you have done!! Happy Mother's Day.
We love you!
1 comment:
Hey! WOW Malia is a CUTIE! You and Wes will be awesome parents you have the most imporant things in life; love and happiness. Congrats on your first Mothers Day!
Post a Comment