Saturday, November 1, 2008

Malia's 1st Halloween

For Malia's 1st Halloween, we decided to keep her inside away from the cold weather and enjoyed a Halloween party with our friends. Since she is not crawling, walking, standing up, or even sitting up by herself, we decided on a costume that would be comfortable and feasible. This year she went as a pumpkin, however, next year we have a great costume planned. I wish I could share it with you all, but it will have to remain a surprise. Here are some adorable pictures from the other night .


Happy Halloween everyone!


Pumpkin Butt


The Koch Fam (lumber jack, cowgirl, and little pumpkin)


Mommy & baby girl


Look...I have hair!

Check out other pictures in the slide show below:

4 comments:

The Bentons said...

Too sweet! I am so glad to see that you all are doing well! We miss you all and are hoping to see you guys sometime before too long!

The Cromers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Cromers said...

Cutie pie pictures! We had a great time...

Geez...I didn't realize a pumpkin wasn't a "great costume"! ;) Don't tell Caroline!

Ashley and Darrell said...

That top picture of her is too dang cute I love it! I mean i really love all of them but I think the top one is cutest baby award :)