This Thanksgiving Wes and I decided to help out with the Adopt-a-Block at the Dream Center in North Charleston. For those that don't know, the Dream Center is a video campus to Seacoast Church. Different Small Groups have adopted certain blocks around the church and are responsible for providing them with prayer, clothing, food, and a lot more. For Thanksgiving, the groups delivered a box full of wonderful food...turkey, ham, stuffing, gravy, mac-n-cheese, green beans, rice, sweet potatoes, and a variety of desserts. We filled up a lot of truck beds with a little over 1,000 boxes of food and then hit the streets knocking door to door. It was such an amazing experience. This is something we plan to do year after year. We can't wait to take Malia with us next year. If you have never done anything like this, I highly recommend you try it just once. I promise it's life changing and you will want to continue year after year.
Check out the slide show below, it's amazing!
When Anxiety Attacks
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment