
She thinks Daddy is funny
It's crazy to think that Malia is already 2 months old, I wish time would just stand still and she wouldn't grow up so fast. Everyday Wes and I cherish each moment because we know she will continue to grow and change daily. Within the last month, she really has started to grow in to her own personality.
She has been keeping us entertained with the following...
* Smiling
* Cooing
* Mimicking
* Sleeping through the night at 7 weeks WOO-HOO!
* Great head control
* Can lift head and chest while on tummy with arms almost straight

She loves to smile at Daddy

The 1st thing daddy teaches her...how to stick her tongue out! :) This might come back to bite us.
On August 8th, we took her in for her 2-month check-up. We are happy to report that the Doctor said she is doing remarkably well and is very healthy.
Here are her stats at 8 weeks...
* 12 lbs 5 oz (70th percentile)
* 24 inches (87th percentile)
With the 2-month check-up came her first set of vaccines. Yuck!! However, she overall took them like a champ, much better than her mommy does. Which is why Daddy was comforting her and Mommy was taking the pictures. I knew if I didn't keep myself busy I would have been a crying mess and I didn't want her to see me cry. I know I am a wienie, but shots are no fun!

Before...

During...

After
Awe, my heart was torn in half to witness this part. Shots are the Devil!! Thank goodness we had Daddy to rely on.
Here is a slideshow that shows off her personality and talents...


2 comments:
too cute great slideshow!!! shes getting so big so fast its crazyness :)
She's growing so fast!!! What a sweet girl...
Post a Comment