Well it is that time again to hang up the swimsuits and start setting the alarm clock. I always get a little sad when this time approaches. I have such a fun time with the girls, I totally could survive just fine not returning back to work. :) This summer was full of great memories and milestones!! Malia is officially potty trained and wears nothing but big girl panties during naps and at night. She had to get an ultrasound and x-ray done on her wrists. Out of no where she had two lumps, one on each wrist. Turns out they are Ganglion Cysts. Nothing we can do unless they get larger, reduce range of motion, or cause pain. Carter is already 4 1/2 months old and has just started eating rice cereal. She started sleeping through the night a few weeks ago. Woo-hoo!! She is rolling from her tummy to her back and is really starting to touch and feel objects. She had a healthy well visit a few weeks ago and is 25 inches in length and 15 pounds. Wes' business has taken off and is doing really well, he is enjoying every bit of it. I have launched 'A Unique Twist' on Etsy.com.
http://www.uniquetwistwalldecor.etsy.com/ and already had my first buyer. I must say, life is going pretty well in the Koch household. The Summer was awesome, but this Fall is going to be great too! Beginning of September we are expecting our newest niece, Reese Elizabeth. This will make 6 girls all 4 years and under. Wow!! Come October Wes and I will be celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary and taking a trip to Charlotte to watch the Carolina Panthers. Then it will be time to celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas. So, as you can tell the next few months will be pretty busy too.
Here are the last pictures of Summer 2011!!
No comments:
Post a Comment