Monday, August 9, 2010

Where did the summer go?

Wow, so it is time to go back to work already. I cannot believe how fast this summer went. As you can imagine, Malia and I were busy bees this summer and I took a million pictures. I decided to put them into two albums. The first one, is of our trips to NC to visit Wes' family and the other album are pictures of Malia randomly taken over the course of the summer. I also am embedding two videos that are awesome. So instead of explaining everything in a bunch of words, I will allow the pictures to do all the talking. Hope you all are doing well and I'll be back very soon with more on the Koch Family!!



Summer Time in NC


Summer Time Fun!

First video...She just all of a sudden started doing this and I ran for my camera.

This was so precious...I just had to capture it on video.

2 comments:

Nana & Poppy said...

Loved your videos AND the NC pics!!!! Good luck on your new year! Love, Nana

The Blanton's said...

LMAO!!!!! That first video is hysterical!!

I agree....ummm isn't summer 3 months long?!