Friday, March 5, 2010

Who Knew Parks Could Be So Much Fun!

Last weekend, the weather was somewhat nice...so we decided to take full advantage. We went to Wannamaker Park, which is just five minutes from our house. We only had to pay $2...it was every bit worth it. We spend probably two hours there. Malia had an absolute blast! At first, I was the crazy mom that stayed withing ten feet of her daughter. Then I realized that I needed to back off and as long as I could see her and she wasn't too far away, everything would be okay. It was funny in that Malia would walk away from us, but then stop and look back just to make sure she could still see us. It was a learning experience, but one that needed to happen. I have a feeling we will be living at this park this Spring and Summer.


Her fish face!


I absolutely love this picture


Such a strong girl


If we just got her a bag of rocks for her birthday, she would be so happy.


Pretending to sleep on Mr. Turtle


So brave!


She did this all on her own

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She gets cuter and cuter every day! I can't wait to see her and you both too!!!!!!
Aunt Liz