Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Tribute to Uncle Dave, my (Guitar) Hero!

Hi Uncle Dave, Dada has been helping me with Guitar Hero. I got 5 stars on the Joker, Sweet Child of Mine, and almost all of the new Metallica Guitar Hero on Easy. Dada says I need to move on to Medium, but that is too hard still. I am having a blast rockin' out, but I am having trouble hitting the notes that come in pairs, because I like to just use my index finger. Dada says don't feel bad...he knows people who just type with one finger, too. I haven't learned the scissor-kick yet...I have to learn to walk first. Anyhow, I can't wait to show you what I can do. Dada thinks I might even be able to beat you...but I hear that you are a Rock Star. Anyway, I think I can at least beat Aunt Iris. I can't wait to see you and hope you come back to visit me soon.

P.S.- What's a "slacker", Uncle Dave? Mommy says that's what you are because you never call her. Love you!

Here are some photos of me rockin' out

This is Awesome!


Dada, this isn't so hard.

2 comments:

Bruin and Nicole Robinson said...

LOL! The 'slacker' comment is awesome. She's getting soooooo big! she probably will be rocking out soon enough.

Christen said...

That's funny! I'm sure she could kick my butt at GH.