Also, Matt and Jenna were there with their precious boy Eli. Matt and Jenna are starting their own photography business. I have seen a lot of photographers, but no one compares to Matt and Jenna. After seeing their work, it was an easy decision to have them take our family portraits come Easter weekend. After viewing the pictures they took at Caleb's party, we are even more excited.
Check them out...
If you ever need pictures taken I highly recommend you give them a call.



3 comments:
Wow honey...those are awesome! I miss you both very much and can't wait to be back home with my family!
Love,
Your hubby
We agree. Those pictures are awesome!
Jaime,
Thanks so much for the shout out! It was great seeing both of you yesterday. It's easy to get great shots when you have such precious faces and cute personalities to capture!
Jenna
Post a Comment