Monday, December 29, 2008

Baby Girl's 1st Christmas

What fun we had this Christmas. We actually celebrated four different times. First we opened gifts from Pa Paw Lee and Grandma Lee, then celebrated with Gramme, next came time for Uncle Dave and Iris, and lastly we celebrated with Nana and Poppy in North Carolina. We all got a lot of awesome gifts. Malia is definitely set until her birthday on gifts. Since we had so many celebrations I decided to put our pictures in a slide show.



Can also CLICK HERE to view pictures

As you can see in the slide show we had a lot of fun. However, we are sadly to report that Malia got her very first cold. She has been very healthy thus far, but we all knew it was only a matter of time. The day after Christmas she started to show symptoms...fever, runny nose, and coughing. Needless to say, she only feels worse and worse, poor little angel. Good news is that I am off from work so I can nurse her back to health. Of course I called the doctor and found out what I already suspected...there is nothing we can do besides allowing the virus to run its course. We are blessed in that for the most part she is still her happy go lucky self. So it looks like we will be staying in for New Years this year. Please say some prayers that she will start to feel better and that this ugly cold would go away.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Ashley and Darrell said...

i love all your pics im so glad yall had a nice christmas. the pic with malia with the antlers on her head priceless!!! I love it. :)

The Cromers said...

Glad you had a good Christmas! Hope that sweet baby is feeling better...

Iris Gonyea said...

love the pictures! hope malia is feeling better and gettin' after that rice cereal....