Monday, July 14, 2008

Guess who's 1 month old...


Happy 1 Month Birthday Malia!!

Our little Munkey is already 1 month old. Wow times flies when you're having fun. Malia is growing like a little weed. Yesterday (July 13th), we took Malia over to the Robinson's and weighed her, she now weighs in at 10 lbs 12 oz. Her activities still include eating, sleeping, passing gas, and dirtying diapers. With that said, we are keeping our fingers crossed that she'll soon crack a smile for us, we know it's only a matter of time.

I must include that I am getting more adventurous. A few weeks ago, I left Malia with Gramme as I went to Wal-Mart. Yesterday, Wes and I left her with Gramme for an afternoon so we could go to the driving range and hit golf balls. I know having a baby doesn't mean life stops, but for a first time mommy these are HUGE steps. Even though it's nice to get away and somewhat therapeutic, it's still hard to leave your precious angel behind. Below are some recent photos of what our little Angel has been up to...


Playing on her Rainforest Gym Mat


She loves her pet monkey George.


1st Big Girl Bath!


She likes to hang out with Freddie.


Still loves to sleep and will sleep anywhere.


Trying out a new hairstyle


Loves her Gramme


Hi everyone!


Vogue Picture, can you say future model.


This is her "I am ticked off" face.
Okay, may be modeling is not in her future, but check out that cute bottom lip. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable!!!!
I want to come and play when I get back from Honduras!

Melissa said...

I love the new pictures! She is getting so big already.

Kory said...

i can't believe she is already a month old!

good for you, jaime, for getting out on your own. VERY hard to do when you're a new mom but very healthy.

The Cromers said...

She's growing so fast! Crazy how they do that...

Ashley and Darrell said...

shes too cute i love all the pictures:)