Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Our Last Baby Shower


I am sad to say that my baby showers have come to an end. However, I must say we have been very Blessed in that we received a lot of wonderful gifts and had a ton of fun celebrating this time with our friends and families. We can't wait until our precious little girl is here on earth and can meet everyone. I hope she'll realize how loved she truly is. Wes and I are so grateful to have awesome friends and families like you all.
Thank you to Traci for opening up your home and putting together the great decorations, thank you to Missy for the fun games, and thank you Nicole for the wonderful food. I had a blast with all of you that came to the shower. It's always fun when us girls get together! I guess now that the showers are over, we get to anticipate and focus on Miss Malia's arrival. Hurray!!
Keep us in your prayers as our last month winds down.


Diaper Wreath!

Hurray! I got my Stork. :)

Eating...what we do best.


Smile!

Awesome friends...

Traci & Mama Veal

Practicing...poor Malia is in for it. :)

Wow!! I don't know that my tummy could expand any more.
(34 weeks)

Our wonderful gifts! Thanks everyone, you all mean the world to us.

2 comments:

Melissa and Christen said...

I had a great time at your shower. We can't wait for Malia to get here!!

The Cromers said...

Hurray! I'm glad you had fun...now bring on Malia!!!