9 Months Pregnant (36 weeks)
My girlfriends and I joke that just when you think your stomach can not possibly expand any more, it does. It's amazing that I don't just fall over forwards or backwards. We are most definitely on the home stretch now, we have a little less than 3 weeks until the doctor induces me. We are still praying for a healthy baby, but in addition that I start to dilate so if she doesn't come on her own, than she'll most certainly be here on June 12th. It would be nice if God would go ahead and let Wes and I know her birthday since He already knows, but I guess that would take the fun out of it. We are putting the finishing touches on the nursery as we speak, once it's done I'll post some more pictures. As for me, I am doing really well for being 9 months pregnant. The only thing is getting use to waking up several times during the night. That's another thing, why didn't God think it through and put our bladders some where else in our bodies. :) With that said, I am very blessed in that my pregnancy has been wonderful! We are very eager to meet Miss Malia in person.



4 comments:
You look so beautiful in this picture.....
We are very eager to meet her, too!!!! We're praying for that healthy girl and for you!
You're in the home stretch!! We're anxiously awaiting Malia's arrival, and are looking forward to meeting her too!
You look great! We can't wait to meet that sweet little girl!
Post a Comment