This Easter Wes and I traveled up to North Carolina to visit his family, it was Thanksgiving the last time we were up there. Boy, our nieces are growing up so fast. Little Miss Ella Drew (17 months) is walking and talking...you just can't understand her yet. :) As for Miss Maya Rae (6 months), she is doing very well, she can hold her head up like a pro and is eating ceral from a spoon. Before we know it she will be crawling. I had the opportunity to go to the Pediatrician with Cat and Maya as she was due for her four month shots, since she missed them due to being in the hopital. Yuck!! Cat and I turned our heads like we were getting the shots. Besides the shots, it was neat to see how it all works since I'll be there soon with Malia. On Saturday we went to the Easter Egg Hunt at church, it was too funny watching the 1-3 year olds run after eggs. On Easter we had a feast, everything was excellent. I have a new favorite...Corn pudding. Sounds weird, but it was really good!! It was sad to leave because it's always so relaxing, but we get to go back at the end of April for our next baby shower. Yippee!

The Butcher's on Easter

Cat & Maya Rae...her 1st Easter

Love her bunny ears

27 weeks pregnant

Jane & I look like twins...no it wasn't planned. :)

And Ella is off to find those eggs

Taking a break to eat what is inside

Ed, Jane, Cat, & little Maya Rae
2 comments:
I am so happy for you. It looks as though you and Wes have built such a wonderful life for this little girl to come into...
Your neices are too cute!
xo
Erica
So much fun! What beautiful little girls...and one more on the way! What a blessing!!!
Post a Comment