Sunday, February 17, 2008

It's a GIRL!!

We found out on February 13th that our precious Tater is a girl, Malia Lynn. Her name is Hawaiian and means calm & peacefulness. The doctor said we have a healthy little girl that already weighs in at 1 pound 3 ounces at 22 weeks. I must say she takes after her mommy in that she has the longest legs ever! During our ultrasound it was amazing to watch her move and squirm. I think she also has her mommy's attitude, in that she got so frustrated during our ultrasound due to my bladder being so full, she made a fit with her hands, bent her knees in to her chest, and proceded to donkey kick my bladder with both feet. Finally the doctor had me use the restroom so she would calm down. :) Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers in that she would continue to grow and be healthy.

Gift from Daddy!

Malia Lynn

Her long legs! Donkey kick caught in action.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Koch's! Congrats on the girl...that is outstanding. I told Riley (6 mos now) and he got a huge grin on his face, so Wes, heads up. Actually Riley laughs at about anything so you don't have anything to worry about.

Ya'll are in our thoughts and prayers..hang in there Jaime, it'll fly by, I promise (of course, I'm a guy, so anything I say is relative).

--Robby R.

The Cromers said...

Hurray for your blog! I'm so proud...